Question for Heapers

File:Booba-Kiki.svg

One of these shapes is called Bouba, and one is called Kiki.

Which is which?

Comments

• Bouba is on the left, Kiki the right.

#rebelrebel
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    I've been spoiled on how this works.

The one on the left is Señor Huevos, and the one on the right is Mr. Skipperdoo.
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    Ah, the Kiki-bouba effect....
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Everyone is cheating, everyone betrey me, I fed up with this world,
  • You knew on some level that it would end this way, didn't you, my friend?
    You knew on some level that it would end this way, didn't you, my friend?

• kill living beings
    I ship bouba/kiki
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

I ship bouba/kiki

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    booba, lolz
  • Calica said:

I ship bouba/kiki

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    the one on the left is Kiki and the one on the right is Bouba
  • Panurge said:

File:Booba-Kiki.svg

One of these shapes is called titi, and other is called caca.

Which one is which?

booba, lolz

the tapioca beads places put in tea are called "boba" after a slang term for boobies
  • edited 2015-05-26 23:25:21
    One of these shapes is called Jonathan, and the other is called Charlotte.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called Mario, and the other is called Luigi.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called Bub, and the other is called Bob.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called cloak, and the other is called dagger.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called Simon, and the other is called Garfunkel.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called McCain, and the other is called Palin.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called 4chan, and the other is called Something Awful.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called Fast Eddie, and the other is called Janitor.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called #GamerGate, and the other is called the Tea Party.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called Coldsteel the Hedgeheg, and the other is called My Immortal.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called Crimson Echoes, and the other is called a cease-and-desist order from Square-Enix.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called Golden Spike, and the other is called Silver Sledgehammer.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called Ukraine, and the other is called Russia.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called Israel, and the other is called Palestine.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called PC Master Race, and the other is called filthy casuals.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called a partridge in a pear tree, and the other is called Grass Mud Horse.  Which one is which?

One of these shapes is called #tropers, and the other is called #yackfest.  Which one is which?
    no, glenn, no
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    one of these shapes is called gmh's face, and the other is called...ugh, this template doesn't work with this particular insult
  • edited 2015-05-26 23:27:27
    the other one is called "ugly".

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    No, no, my go-to insult for your face is "stupid", not "ugly". Go sit in the orange chair until the next activity.
    Anonus said:

the one on the left is Kiki and the one on the right is Bouba

Anonus confirmed as best poster on HH.
  • No, no, my go-to insult for your face is "stupid", not "ugly". Go sit in the orange chair until the next activity.

/me goes to sit in orange chair and builds a level 3 sentry next to it
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    One is my dick and the other is your dick.
  • Panurge said:

Everyone is cheating, everyone betrey me, I fed up with this world,

You tried to deezeive us
  • One of these shapes is Terezi and the other is Vriska.
  • One of these shapes is your mother.

Are you Ze Spy?

No wait, you're not; you're Not On Fire.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut

the other one is called "ugly".

What's the difference
  • This is the difference: