Official Heaper's Hangout Color Blindness Test

800px-Ishihara_9.png

What number do you see?

Post your answer in spoiler text so you don't mislead anyone else!

Comments

• oh I know this one.

the first line says ABXF2YJ
  • My dreams exceed my real life

oh I know this one.

the first line says ABXF2YJ
    I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you, but you definitely have duodenum cancer.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    same as AU
  • 74 but it kinda looks like 21 too?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Anonus said:

• Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
  • kill living beings
    I remember these plates from biology.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
  • edited 2015-04-30 03:59:46
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I saw 74, though I can see how you might see 71
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Haven said:

rats

They look like rats to you?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    rats live on no evil star
  • kill living beings
    they cost like a hundred dollars because of fancy printing or something.

in any case, seventy four
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    Anonus said:

• I saw 74, though I can see how you might see 71

but then why include the first part?
  • because there's enough visual evidence there to verify it?
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    boobs
  • boobs

but you see boobs even if i hold up two fingers and ask you how many fingers you see
  • Pyridrym said:

^
  • I am disappointed in the lack of 8.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

boobs

but you see boobs even if i hold up two fingers and ask you how many fingers you see
    that is irrelevant