Heaper Updates

Comments

• i was being too spergy again

but I do think Paul Winchell being Tigger would be more well-known than his artificial heart invention, not to discount that
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    yeah i brought it (and regretsy) up because i thought it'd be amusing to mention only their non-voice-acting roles since you were talking specifically about voice acting
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm back

LET THE BOOBING COMMENCE
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    craving little powdered donuts D:
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I think this is the right thread for this:

I just had my first nasal spray. I'm supposed to keep it up for two weeks.

Hopefully, that will at last end the constant popping in my ears.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    We buried my Grandpa's ashes in the old Methodist churchyard in Houghton Conquest, the village where he used to live.  His wife's ashes were also buried there, so, y'know, they're together again.  It's what he wanted.

It's been a long day.  i'm quite exhausted.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *offers hugs*
    *hugs*
    *hugs*

Thank you both.

i'm glad to have done it.  It was important.  We'd have done it sooner, only we're kinda all over the country so organizing things is difficult.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    On Thursday I got up early, a little before 5 AM, went to campus by 6, and studied quietly in the 24-hour 18th Avenue Library until it was time for my 8 AM class.

And it felt good and was a lot of fun.

But my question is...would it be bad to make this a regular thing?
    Well I worry if I do it too often it won't be special anymore.
  • well that is something for you to decide

I like waking up early once in a while myself but I lack the commitment to do it regularly.
  • I'm at the library trying to scan and email some paperwork I accidentally only did half of yesterday, and someone else has the scanner, and the guy behind me is just eating and making really disgusting noises. And I'm really hungry.

And I'm handling all this a lot better than I usually would. New meds are working, I guess?
  • Well, that last part is. Really I just wanna get this done and grab some pizza or something.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Yay for Havenenenenenen.
  • Thanks Crystalalalalalalalalice

Mission complete, now in the process of pizza acquisition
    right, new policy: i will not be signing into HH between the hours of 12 midnight and getting up the following morning

for the next 2 weeks this rule is absolute, let's see how this goes

i've been reluctant to do this because it severely limits my chance to visit HH at all, but something needs to change here, i'm sacrificing sleep at the moment which is just idiotic

posting about this here so if i break this rule y'all will know it and i will be properly ashamed
    I will be sure to caw at you, flap my wings violently, and spam your inbox.

Or more likely, poke you.
    Tachyon said:

right, new policy: i will not be signing into HH between the hours of 12 midnight and getting up the following morning

for the next 2 weeks this rule is absolute, let's see how this goes

i've been reluctant to do this because it severely limits my chance to visit HH at all, but something needs to change here, i'm sacrificing sleep at the moment which is just idiotic

posting about this here so if i break this rule y'all will know it and i will be properly ashamed

alright
    my lonesome update for late February:

work has been hectic & draining, hence my prolongued absence from hh

i got promoted, so that's nice.  though, i had to go on a course and i feel like i was sort of pushed into it, and the most tangible effect so far is an increased workload

very little else has happened

hello, how are you?
    Aww. I hope you can sort it out, but congrats on the promotion. I missed you.

I'm doing well overall. Kind of behind in one of my classes though, oops.
    I'm doing decently. Spent the day at OSU's library, which was nice.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Been missing you, Tach. Hope that the work situation improves, or that you find some way to cope with the stress in a healthy way.
    thanks for the congrats, Crystal

glad you are doing well, and you too CA

and, thanks Sredni.  How are things with you?  i see the pinned thread but it hasn't been updated in a while?
    I'm still in financially bad straits, but I feel OK, mostly? Been having a bit of an off week but the last month has been good. This probably sounds way worse than it is, but I hospitalised myself for depression, and so now I'm on an SSRI and I think it's working fairly well.
    that does sound bad, i'm sorry.  but, it is good that you're getting help and i hope your situation improves.

sorry you've been having an off week though.
    I will be all right.

Naney is drawing me as a pine marten, by the way. :3
    is that like a fursona, like his catsona?

that sounds cute
  • edited 2017-02-28 23:17:51
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    Howdy Tach.

I'm glad that things are going reasonably alright with you.

I'm doing pretty well myself overall, currently.
  • edited 2017-02-28 23:21:18
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^^ Yup!

Also he draws stuff now, as that would imply. And I am working on a webcomic, and another album!
    hi Section, glad you're well.  Been up to much?

and how are you, Yarrun?

^ that's pretty awesome!  i will look forward to those with interest.
  • hi Tach~

I mostly feel the same as I am since the past year
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I lost a cat (RIP Candy who is now the queen of cats) and got a new one because my brother is bad at dealing with grief

Also my new job is going fine and America is experiencing technical difficulties
  • YO TACH HI

is gud to see you again

I got really into a dumb cartoon and have been university-ing like good American so there's that
    hi SF

sorry about your cat Myr

glad your job is going fine

seems like the whole world is experiencing difficulties these days . . . i check the news daily but it depresses me
    hi Tre!  good to see you too.  how's uni?

also what's the cartoon?
  • Hello again

I'm ill

How is?
    that's a very ambiguous response, but alright

what are your plans for when you finish school?
  • Grades are good, workload is occasionally overwhelming but not impossibly so. Can't complain.

It is called Pickle and Peanut, it's basically Disney's iteration on the Regular Show concept, and as such isn't always original but appeals to my dumb sense of humor pretty well
    hi Toolsie

i'm fine, except my throat is scratchy as hell.  i caught the thing that's been going around

sorry you're not well. is it bad?
    Hi Tach
  • Tachyon said:

hi Toolsie

i'm fine, except my throat is scratchy as hell.  i caught the thing that's been going around

sorry you're not well. is it bad?

I fainted twice yesterday, and have spent today asleep or drifting in and out of sleep. Now I actually want to sleep, I can't.

Poo.

• Tachyon said:

that's a very ambiguous response, but alright

what are your plans for when you finish school?

Musicology, maybe?
    Tre said:

Grades are good, workload is occasionally overwhelming but not impossibly so. Can't complain.

It is called Pickle and Peanut, it's basically Disney's iteration on the Regular Show concept, and as such isn't always original but appeals to my dumb sense of humor pretty well

i hadn't heard of that series before

also i still need to watch Regular Show

i've been watching Rick & Morty with my brother lately
    I have tried to get into RS but it is too dudely and too formulaic and Rigby is too much of a jerk for me