who else here has trouble remembering April 2013

besides "THERE IS NO DISC THREE YOU ASSHOLE"

Comments

• in April 2013, I was in big trouble
  • TreTre
    edited 2015-01-27 11:57:46
    My Rayman phase was starting to hit dangerously weeaboo-like levels, and I had just been fully integrated into the lunch group at school because I joined them in February after being summoned by the word "Homestuck".
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    April 2013 never actually happened.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    April 2013 was when I got together with SFS, so it's a very memorable month for me.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    same ol' shit happened that month as any month, I'm pretty sure
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I mostly remember the Boston Marathon bombing and the subsequent manhunt

That stuff captivated me like little has before, and I don't even live near Boston
  • kill living beings
    I think I skipped this one
  • i remember the boston marathon bombing but i didn't remember it was april 2013
  • April 2013 was when I got together with SFS, so it's a very memorable month for me.

no that was late March
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    April 2013 was ebin because this was released then

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

i remember the boston marathon bombing but i didn't remember it was april 2013

• I came downstairs to see that Mother had the TV on KDVR, the Fox network had broken in about it
  • kill living beings
    did you just correct someone on their own anniversary
  • I distinctly remember them getting together when I was in Michigan during March 28-31, 2013
  • i am in big trouble right now, though not as big trouble as i was in in april 2013
  • April 1 2013 was the day when a few people on HH did that April Fools' Day avatar swap then, right?

Would anyone be up for doing that again?
  • we did it again last year

also that's when we switched themes with IJBM 2

and truthfully I have un-fond memories of the day because my ostensible partner forgot to swap with me

I hate feeling excluded, as you all know
  • We can do anything if we do it together.

I distinctly remember them getting together when I was in Michigan during March 28-31, 2013

Yeah, that's pretty accurate.

I just thought that it happened close enough to April that I could consider it "April" for all intents and purposes.

I'm honestly amused by the pedantry here more than anything, FWIW. :B
  • we did it again last year

also that's when we switched themes with IJBM 2

and truthfully I have un-fond memories of the day because my ostensible partner forgot to swap with me

I hate feeling excluded, as you all know
    Sorry about that. I think I ended up swapping avatars with CA for some reason or another. That was pretty silly of me.

I did not know you did the avatar swap last year too. I guess I either missed that or forgot about it. Would anyone like to do it again this year?