HOLY SHIT LET'S GO DOWN TO GRUTELEY TO GORGE OURSELVES ON KANINE KRUNCHIES

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Kanine Krunchies aren't just ANY dog food
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Kanine Krunchies vs. Gro-Pup
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    QUICK DRAW: Alright, Snuffles, do ya think you can catch a dog bis-kit from all the way back there?

SNUFFLES: Uh-huh!

(Snuffles darts several miles away)

QUICK DRAW: Here Snuffles, catch!

(Quick Draw throws the dog biscuit as far as he can throw it, and over Snuffles's head, and all the way to a farm in Gruteley, Louisiana. Lucky, Cadpig and Spot examine it)

LUCKY: Hey guys, what's this thing?

SPOT: It smells...so good...

CADPIG: Now now Spot, no eating strange food. Not when it's big enough to share!

SPOT: Us chickens have appetites like the sun! Back off, you little nymph!

(Spot attempts to swallow the dog biscuit whole, but begins choking on it. Cadpig rams herself into Spot, causing her to cough it up)

SPOT: Whoo, I did get a little greedy there...

CADPIG: It's covered in your saliva now. Us dogs have eaten worse!

(Cadpig takes a bite from the dog biscuit)

CADPIG: Where can I get more of these?

(More dog biscuits begin landing on the farm. To our heroes, it is as if a miracle has happened. To Snuffles, it is the worst day of his entire life. He marches up to Quick Draw and grabs the box from him)

QUICK DRAW: Now come on Snuffles, you can't just help yourself to those-

SNUFFLES: Grr!

(Snuffles gorges himself on what remains of the box of biscuits. He performs his trademark self-hugging, then leaps into the air, through the sky, and into space. He flies through the solar system, touches the sun without ill effect, and floats back to earth)

SNUFFLES: Ahhh!
    Hanna-Barbera/101 crossovers: THEY KILL THREADS
    Shit, really?

They should put a warning sticker on those things!
    okay what the fuck

I established that the Hanna-Barberaverse and the world of 101 (whatever the fuck it is, if it's the Disney Animated Canon-verse) are mutually fictional

but I just forgot that, whatever
    That's OK

Doctor Who and EastEnders are mutually fictional and they still had a crossover.
  • Tachyon said:

Doctor Who and EastEnders crossover.

now this i gotta see
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Yo, Applejack, you eat all those apples, you're gonna get a wicked bad tummy ache.
    naney said:

Tachyon said:

Doctor Who and EastEnders crossover.

now this i gotta see
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimensions_in_Time
  • The Mysterious Ballerina and her Tree Stump Ghosts
    What is it with British Sci Fi and crossovers with Eastenders?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    children in need charity specials probably
    Charity specials do tend to end up like that.

That said, I guess I can only think of one other scifi show that did a crossover with Eastenders, and while it wasn't for Children in Need, that show was a comedy to begin with
    I saw a Tom and Jerry short that was made for Children in Need

It hewed to the formula well enough, and seemed to be the closest WB came to getting the music right, but still...why do they think that outline-free vector style works for Tom and Jerry? Their designs are too complex.
    Yeah, I saw that!

It was neat, although a bit strange seeing them in that design (mind you, I'm used to the old-old Tom and Jerry designs, so anything 'new' would probably seem jarring to me)
    I remember hearing at one point that very late in Hanna-Barbera's existence, they were working on a T&J show helmed by Genndy Tartakovsky. Given his (and the other Dexter's Lab-PPG crew members') penchant for mid-century modern-like simplicity, I can't help but wonder if that show's designs would have ended up being more Flash-friendly today.
    (the Chuck Jones designs come close to being "simple" enough for Flash, but they aren't at that point)

Charity specials do tend to end up like that.

That said, I guess I can only think of one other scifi show that did a crossover with Eastenders, and while it wasn't for Children in Need, that show was a comedy to begin with

You're referring to Red Dwarf, yes?
    Yup, that's the one!

Although now I look it up, turns out it was Coronation Street, not Eastenders. I guess I don't pay enough attention to TV things
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-12-17 01:29:22
    I remember having watched a bit of Corrie while I was in Birmingham back in 2012.

It was okay for a soap opera. Certainly more tolerable than the archetypal American ones.
    people always denigrate American soap operas