Ponystuck (Image-Heavy)

edited 2012-02-12 18:48:33 in General
It probably does exist somewhere.

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Back in March or so I tried to expand on this, with the addition of two fanponies representing me (alluringlUster) and CA (I think hers was initially xeriouxMalevolence, but she would later change it to caballineAnorak).
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

imageimageimageimageimage

Also: Moonstuck

Annnnnd, somehow me searching for "ms paint adventures ponies" in Google search nets me tons and tons of rule 34. 

Like...Bro fucking Rainbow Dash was picture #3 (#2 for "homestuck my little pony crossover"). At least naked, humanized Rainbow Dash and naked Vriska going at it was #5...
  • Annnnnd, somehow me searching for "ms paint adventures ponies" in Google search nets me tons and tons of rule 34. 

Like...Bro fucking Rainbow Dash was picture #3 (#2 for "homestuck my little pony crossover"). At least naked, humanized Rainbow Dash and naked Vriska going at it was #5...

(I don't know why that leapt to mind instead of an MLP one.)
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

It works. Certainly wasn't what I'd imagined I was going to receive. Usually, you don't hit those types of pictures until the dregs of image search hit.
  • edited 2012-02-12 18:48:11
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

"
    You don your trusty scouter and scan the moon for other lifeforms

However, you seem to have forgotten the first principle of scouters, which is that you must never operate it under zero-gravity. Obviously, there’s no gravity on themoon, rendering your trusty scouter useless. "

I am no longer entertained by Moonstuck.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.