ITT: We are idiots trying to sound smart

edited 2014-11-09 20:52:15 in Roleplay & Games
Anyone who disagrees with me is biased

Comments

• ha you see the joke is that
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Ah, but you see, might it not be you who is the real sexist?
  • -is himself-
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I was just trolling
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Bitcoins are revolutionary because they finally free us from the tyranny of the Federal Reserve.
  • nah man, you don't get it, it's supposed to be bad
  • edited 2014-11-09 21:41:52

(*statement i disagree with*)

/thread
  • edited 2014-11-09 23:02:19
    kill living beings
    hey

sup it's me

klinotaxis
  • I was just trolling

i know i am but what are you
  • And that's why religion is wrong and atheism under the rulebook of Richard Dawkins is better. 
  • I don't really think I need to explain that statement, you listen to your fairytales anyways. 
  • edited 2014-11-10 02:23:16

I don't really think I need to explain that statement, you listen to your fairytales anyways. 

Yeah, you wish.  You're the one with the fairy tales.  You probably even think that Obama is a secret Muslim atheist commie, you redneck.

fun with ad hominems!~
  • It's already been proven that Obama wasn't even born in america, that he was even nominated for president was a Russian plot, why do you think Russia is getting away with so much shit after we have this president? Do you think some of the greats... like Nixon or Bush would've let Putin do a god-damned thing? Nope. 

America has grown soft, and it's no coincidence that it was from the nomination of Obama Klashnekov that was the first domino to fall into place. 
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    But how do we know that these Honduran children haven't been radicalised already? The doctrine of the redistribution of wealth is shared by both Communism and Jihadi Islam, and it's drilled into the heads of impressionable children who grow up to be suicide bombers. Our borders are wide upon to the influence of foreign nationals with a radical left-wing theocratic agenda!
  • The first Matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being. Thus, I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the Matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the Anomaly revealed as both beginning and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the Source and the salvation of Zion. The door to your left leads back to the Matrix, to her and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you are going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction: the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you to the simple and obvious truth: she is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

• there are entire cities in britain, whole cities, which are totally muslim, and non-muslims aren't allowed in, such as birmingham
  • sorry, that post above wasn't me, i was hacked, someone hacked my account. don't worry i changed the password now.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    ethics in video game journalism
  • edited 2015-01-26 15:12:09
    Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Ethics in game journalism

MachSpeed said:

ethics in video game journalism

collusion
  • Politics.

Government.

~Talks about big business even as our capitalistic model is one of self-destruction. 
  • You see, the deconstruction is inextricable from not only the text, but also the self.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    dicks
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Why is it called ITT? That's literally the entire forum, myself included.

:D
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    shut up cream
    ^_^