ITT: It's Christmastime in Maresville, Centralia

edited 2014-10-28 17:53:00 in Roleplay & Games
It's like #trashheap, but as a city!

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Nobody wants to play with me? Fine, I'll just eat all the free candy canes myself.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    So how does Maresville celebrate, aside from the free candy canes?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well, there's this big toy store downtown that puts on a big display every year!

...This is kinda boring.

brb calling Santa
  • is there a large tower composed solely of nonsense in the middle of the town square
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    "a large tower composed solely of nonsense"

I like this idea.
  • for some reason i'm thinking of ff6's kefka's tower

except less gigantic and less intimidating and less evil
    There's a traffic circle around said tower
  • Well, there's this big toy store downtown that puts on a big display every year!

...This is kinda boring.

brb calling Santa
    This is probably a dumb question, but do Centralians consider Santa's feats a lot less impressive considering how many people there are adept at magic?
  • *sings carols about stoplights*
    Well, a number of Centralians are quite good at magic, but even so, we consider Santa among the best of the best...he's exceptionally skilled and really powerful...
  • cool that u named a town after me
  • Well, a number of Centralians are quite good at magic, but even so, we consider Santa among the best of the best...he's exceptionally skilled and really powerful...

Oh, okay, sorry for asking such a silly question then.
  • Santa has an extremely high aptitude with time and dimensional magic.
    Sure, let's go with that

*gives GMH a candy cane*
  • ULTRA-RAD HACKER REFUGEE FROM THE FUTURE
    ''Santa Claus'' is in fact a title held by several individuals over the past few hundred years

#LittleKnownChristmasFacts