Weird e8ay Feed8ack

edited 2014-08-30 13:12:45 in General
'Cause sometimes I like to look at the negative feed8ack on random sellers and sometimes it is hilarious.

"i was buy glazing machine, it was brooking. they don't answer me back no servi"

"
GARBAGE GEM BRACELETS!! Cancelled Trans after I requested Refund. SHADY."

"
not a voice,doesnt jump out and its 2 & half in tall. not worth plastic made of."

"
Tired to wait the product and or my refund Beware!!! See other similar feedback"

"
I got very small item I can not ware it and both sleeve has too different size"

Comments

• "Item was, in fact, an underfed cat."
    "You can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback."
  • "corupt came , Did not work helicopter ,I'm not satisfied at all I'm sory........"

"
    They send for me a wrong blouse and even the money they havent send back!!!"

"
    just stay away from this company. unserious to spoil for others who are serious."

"
    i cant satisfied your service."

"
    Full not compliance of goods. Horror"

"
    The sizing is very size I order size 20 it is about size 14"

It's fun trying to figure out what these people think they were trying to say.
  • "It very Very different pictures. I feel really thin and disposable."

I am sorry to hear that you feel disposa8le, random e8ay shopper. ::::(
  • "Very quick shipment and very good neck less thanks"

This was neutral feed8ack that was left not on a necklace but on filters for a microderma8rasion system.

So unless they microderma8raded their neck off...
  • "Does not correspond to the picture! Folds no, inflated ball belly! Cannot wear."

...what?
  • Here are a 8unch that were presuma8ly left all 8y the same person.

"!!!!!!!! FLEE ! FLEE ! FLEE ! FLEE ! FLEE ! FLEE ! FLEE ! FLEE ! FLEE !!!!!!!!"
    "
    !! VICE !! GIVE A number of packages OTHER PURCHASER !!!!"
    "
    SELLER TO LEAK!!! not received, refunded by paypal after complaint. THANK PAYPAL" (they left this one twice)

• "This was made oddly, the fit is not wearable , badly shaped, won't fit a human"
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    then what will it fit?
  • I'm not sure I want to know.
  • edited 2014-09-20 16:36:35
    8luh 8luh.
    "▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ DVDSpauses&SKIPS!!! CONTACTpoor!!! SELLERdidNOTyetREFUND!!! ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀"

You might have had room for spaces if you didn't put that checker8oard shit in.

"
    Came without booklet and with the cover detonated."
  • "Looking at the picture u cant see they're actually dogs! Won't order from again"

Do I even want to know what this person purchased?

"
    Purchasedatsametimeasseveralotheritemsfromotherseverythingelsecamebutthis.poor."

8reathe, e8ay customer. 8reathe.

And some more:

"
    Not the object i order. There is no brake, and that was the main argument.."

"
    Don't purchase if you want this item this century"

"
    Wrong item received not as pictured! No BLING JUST BLAH and cheesy cheap !"

"
    Ren Hoek said it best - You are an Eeeeediot !!!!"

"
    who knew your thighs were on your knees... definitely not thigh highs"

"
    Very disappointed does not WHORT a penny. Hair is falling off 1st time I used" (how do you whort a penny?)

"
    Product is not so good. it's very thing. not going to be a comfortable bed."

• Mindfang said:

"Product is not so good. it's very thing. not going to be a comfortable bed."

Probably a cat complaining that the new computer isn't as easy to sleep on.
  • Haven said:

Mindfang said:

"Product is not so good. it's very thing. not going to be a comfortable bed."

Probably a cat complaining that the new computer isn't as easy to sleep on.
    Damn it Dusty what have I told you a8out getting on my e8ay account?
    cheesy cheap!
  • Someone left an 8 as feed8ack. That's all, just a single num8er 8.
  • "Item ok but annoyed my telephone number printed on outside of envelope"

Someone doesn't get how customs forms work.
  • "POOR seller! school season is OVER to wear hat! YOU FAILED ME!DON'T Buy here!"

"
    item never received " somewhere in the planet now ""

"
    Say case for macbook, but i receive a shelf-adhesive, the color is not the same."

"
    *CameRIPPED*HadToSewMyOwnHat*SellerMadeNoOfferOfCompensation* (it is a cute hat)"
  • "Very bad material .even I can't used for animal "

"
    Item exploded when turned on for the first time. Burned my hand badly!!"

"
    I ruined my ceiling, unprofessional seller 0 knowledge of product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"
    Item is useless. Can't even hold my eyelid. Sad"

"
    It took a month to get here and it broke when I dropped it" (Sounds like the 8r8king is your own fault, customer)

"
    Finally received it and the arm was broke off of it. Wore it. It cut my stomach."
  • "Leaves a red coating on my nails - not too satisfied"

This was a neutral feed8ack left on... red nail polish. What did they think it was going to do?
  • "It doesn't even look like the star nor the moon. It's all messed up."

"Looks like crap In. Person took forever for garbage"

• "In black variant was luxurious, white color debacle - unequal siti, stinking!!!!"

"
    Only made for foreign girls..... It sucks"

"
    Worst product. Hair doesn't match" (This was left on a necklace, there was no "hair" anywhere on the product.)
    obviously it didn't match the customer's hair, and that's terrible
  • That's as 8ad as red nail polish leaving a red coating on your nails.
  • Vriska said:

"
    Worst product. Hair doesn't match" (This was left on a necklace, there was no "hair" anywhere on the product.)

are you sure it was not an amulet of hair color change?
  • "we buy the coustom size XL the short are XL bout the pens are L thay dont same"

• These seem to be all from the same person:

"A Ebay Shamer Criminel Not to trust a Hillbill tame taker"

"
    Pling Plang Pling Plang No itim Newer send the itim seller dont care only like t"

"
    Time Robber No Itim China seller take monny for no itims newer newer get bag"

"
    Crime China Seller No itim only Air and bla bla bla"

"
    Frii shipping Ha Ha Ha Newer send Anithing Monny gorn"

"
    Feag itims newer Bay here seller hawe no itims"

"
    China miscredit Seller no respons no itim dont respect customers Dont Bay Bandit"

"
    Try to sneek away and rise Pay 1300 % not to trust Kina Bandit"

...how did this person manage to spell "customers" correctly?
  • and why does "only air and bla bla bla" amuse me as much as it does?
  • "Should have read that the heads do not come wrapped. Kind of weird."
  • "the beautiful bows that have never touched me: (((("

"
    ALL pet shops FORGERY !! Poisonous smell awful !!!! DANGER FOR CHILDREN !!!"

"
    My son loves Pokemon" (This is not a weird feedback to leave, except that it was left as negative feedback on a vibrator...)

• "My son loves Pokemon" (This is not a weird feedback to leave, except that it was left as negative feedback on a vibrator...)
    Wow.
  • Maybe it was blue and reminded him of all those overpowered Wobbuffets he keeps having to fight online.
  • Bee said:

Maybe it was blue and reminded him of all those overpowered Wobbuffets he keeps having to fight online.

Omfg.
  • "Very funny. You sent me a piece of crap. Might as well sent me a bag of dog poo."
  • Bee said:

Maybe it was blue and reminded him of all those overpowered Wobbuffets he keeps having to fight online.

Well, I would imagine being sort of wobbly and flopping around wouldn't be good qualities in a vibrator.
  • Encore, however, might be.
  • "The sweatshirt ARE defective on where open it stuffed EVERYWHERE IN FLOOR BEADS"

...what?
  • I still want to know why a sweatshirt is stuffed in floor 8eads or whatever that last one was trying to say. (wtf are "floor 8eads" anyway)

Also:

"A dear friend? What about my product is already Multakha it to me? ... Have not"

"
    My lips feels weird after using it ! my skin it's peeling off wouldn't recommend"

"
    You can t not use this items on cats or small dogs are too big."
  • "You lost my pocket."

"
    Bad pruduck8" (I parsed this as "predicate")

"
    :-( layers"

"
    Very bad quality the seams cracks and i have to sew it all the time on my own!
    "

"
    Did not fit-was too short and sung." (I think they meant "snug" 8ut this was too funny imagining their garment singing)
  • what if the "layers" had 8een on a piece of Shrek merchandise

it did not say what the feed8ack was on since the transaction was marked private
  • "Looks as much like silver as I look like Brad Pitt! Chinese crap for suckers."

"
    Thanks for turning my finger green!! Not real!"

"
    just 1 glove not 1 pair. You were going to send another and never recieved it" (does it fit? must you acquit?)

"
    the nape item arrived"
  • "I dont buy blue!!! But I get blue, I'm not happy that."

"
    This lipgloss dries to a glue consistency, it glues ur lips together" (Good, maybe it will shut you up. Also I have used the same lipgloss this review was on and it didn't glue my lips together.)

"
    Everything comes barely broken exploits nothing" (...what?)
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-02-02 17:05:07
    Technically Amazon, but it's relevant.

• Yes, that definitely qualifies.
  • edited 2015-02-02 21:02:12
    The Mysterious Ballerina and her Tree Stump Ghosts
    Might not be entirely relevant, but I feel that if we're talking about Amazon I should link these reviews of the Mr Men series

(spoiler for size)

Spoiler:

• "Never received the leather jacket I ordered, I got a pink frisbee instead."

"
    Rip off company sent me a frisbee instead of my fitness tracker that I ordered"

8oth on same seller. I wonder what they'd send if you ordered a Fris8ee?
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    You'd probably get a new computer or something.
  • In the "I can almost figure out what you were trying to say" category:

"used sparpart !!!!"

"you sold me not the all soxs."

"These balls are not the balls pictured w/ the kids n the pit they are tiny cheap" (I think they wanted an extra hour in the 8all pit)

"Dear electronicsfrom2006! I got a tooth whitening gel Pen Vnitener empty. This i"