naziforce

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    this is old news to me

and also rather boring to be honest
  • well i for one did nazi this coming
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    It must be weird to look back on making music to shock people when you were a teenager and then find out that people actually think that you actually feel or felt that way.

...oh god, Ramleh and Dragonforce are the same band.
    confession: in fifth grade I drew a picture of a horse with a swastika on it, because I thought it was funny

this is a fact
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Dragonforce cover of Der Fuehrer's Face, it is the only way to atone.
    That would be great.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

confession: in fifth grade I drew a picture of a horse with a swastika on it, because I thought it was funny

this is a fact

all I can think of now is that pony with a swastika for a cutie mark or something

this fandom can be so fucked up
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

this is a fact

all I can think of now is that pony with a swastika for a cutie mark or something

I'm pretty sure I've actually seen that before, too -_-
    I'm sure somebody's done it
  • edited 2014-08-25 19:43:44
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I'm still hung up on the amazing notion that Dragonforce and Ramleh are secretly the same band.

Whitehouse might work better as an actual conspiracy theory, as William Bennett did play guitar in a heavy metal band at one point, but Gary Mundy playing guitar for a power metal outfit with Philip Best singing about dragons is just too funny.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.

Anonus said:

this is a fact

I'm pretty sure I've actually seen that before, too -_-
    I'm pretty sure it's been posted about on HH more than once. :v
    Didn't King Friday use a Twilight Sparkle Hitler avatar at one point