It was over 20 years ago that that that

edited 2014-08-25 06:37:52 in General
YOU, yes, you, became a windmill

then decided the word "windmill" didn't have enough Ls in it

Windmillllllllll

I demand that you be voiced by Maurice LaMarche and Tom Kenny in this new project that I AM PROEUDCITNG the inverse of solipsism YOU BASTARD

Comments

• edited 2014-08-25 12:23:19
    I recently started to see some people referring to the PS1 as a 20-year-old system.

I looked it up on Wikipedia.  It was released in Japan in December 1994 and in the west in 1995, so it isn't quite 20 years old yet.

Still, it's close.  The SNES did persist for a few more years after that, but let's give it about 15 years ago, that I "fell off" the console advancement bandwagon.  Games got weird and hard to understand or something.  I wasn't too interested in what the PS1 was doing (and PC games were an even weirder beast, between games where you didn't move your characters around individually, and games that seemed all about killing stuff dead and producing as much blood as possible), but I felt bad about bugging my parents to buy me an N64 (which would have been the only system I wanted).  Aside from getting into Pokémon, that was the last of my commercial gaming activity until a few years ago.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I quite deliberately got off the game bandwagon 20 years ago.

Was never entirely successful, though.