it's swordfish.

Comments

• *chucks a marlin at GMH*
  • kill living beings
    where's the van?
  • No, the password is "pu$$ym$neyw33d"
  • edited 2014-07-20 21:36:03
    kill living beings
    I'm getting sick of coming back to hangar ninety six, but there is no avoiding it.  This is what my existence needs.  My existence is the demise of many others' arms and legs.  The world is not a good place, nor is there innocence for me to hide in.  Seven hundred and sixty one pairs of eyes look around the room aimlessly, and mine join the crowd.  I see these bodies, massacred, immobile.  For all the carnage here, the stench of decay is non-existent. 
    I try to turn away.  The hangar spins but nothing moves, and my view is the same.  I look, but don't see any sanitation workers, for that matter, I haven't seen the guys in suits since they dissapeared from my hallway.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    bimmer, benz or bentley
  • I'm getting sick of coming back to hangar ninety six, but there is no avoiding it.  This is what my existence needs.  My existence is the demise of many others' arms and legs.  The world is not a good place, nor is there innocence for me to hide in.  Seven hundred and sixty one pairs of eyes look around the room aimlessly, and mine join the crowd.  I see these bodies, massacred, immobile.  For all the carnage here, the stench of decay is non-existent. 
    I try to turn away.  The hangar spins but nothing moves, and my view is the same.  I look, but don't see any sanitation workers, for that matter, I haven't seen the guys in suits since they dissapeared from my hallway.

+1