HIGH DRAMA!

edited 2014-05-27 15:52:46 in General
Shocking relevation about poster's sexual preferences, political ideology, and worldview, presented in plaintext and in caustic language.

Followed by badly-worded insults full of logic holes against certain groups of people!
Tagged:

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    problem sleuth really did drag on way too much because of demonhead mobster kingpin yeah
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Eh, sorta? I have mixed feelings, because that section gave an excuse for the Godhead Pickle Inspector shenanigans near the end.
  • i honestly love things that drag on far too much and i think more things should
    That's kind of why Inland Empire works. It's three hours of pure David lynch, uncut and undiluted. Eraserhead works through compression, with the brevity and intensity of a nightmare; but Inland Empire is driven by its own excesses, folding in on itself over and over in a dream that you can imagine might never end.
  • My dreams exceed my real life

i honestly love things that drag on far too much and i think more things should

Feldman is bestman.
    Red Zone Cuba is a movie I kind of respect, because even though it's fucking awful, it does draw you into it's moral universe of bad people doing bad things against a shitty grey worthless background that has no redeeming qualities. It's like inept Beckett.
    That's a weirdly deep assessment.

I've heard the same said of Shigurui, but less "awful" than "suffocating and unspeakably graphic."
    Actually let me keep this up

Manos: The Hands of Fate is strangely poetic and unsettling in a way. You get the feeling that if someone died on camera, they wouldn't bother to edit it out. Every shot looks like someone's last known photograph. John Reynolds puts on a good physical performance as Torgo, and it's a shame his audio was lost.

Troll 2 never gets boring, and when you laugh at it, often you're laughing at good jokes or setpieces that are just bizarrely staged or performed.

Plan Nine From Outer Space is made with absolute conviction and desire to entertain.

The Room is a movie that could not have been made by literally anyone other than Tommy Wiseau. Also Chris-R is genuinely threatening.