Alice in Wonderland 3 trailer

edited 2014-04-22 16:05:29 in General
In a world where Alice doesn't have an unlimited data plan...

ALICE: I do hope you don't mind me using your wi-fi, Mr. Hatter. I simply must upgrade to iOS 7 and it is far too large a download for my 3G connection!

...the only way to convince Train to quit music forever...

CHESHIRE CAT: Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio?

...will be to win the race!

ALICE: You're all a bit mad, aren't you? There's no way we can win in this 1991 Plymouth Sundance!

RED QUEEN: Foolish girl. What do you think could possibly drive faster than an early-'90s Chrysler? A Ferrari?

ALICE IN WONDERLAND 3: DISCO INFERNO

MAY 2014

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    anything to get Train to quit music
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    -swaps the Sundance with a lawn tractor that can somehow run 12s-
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It occurs to me that trying to make Alice in Wonderland nonsensical is a bit like trying to make the ocean wet
    Some deranged soul needs to combine Alice in Wonderland and Finnegan's Wake.

It will probably make the world explode (or devolve into a live-action YouTube Poop, I'm not sure which), but I think someone should try.
    pretty sure there are references to AiW in Finnegans Wake.
    wikipedia lists two lines:

"Alicious, twinstreams twinestraines, through alluring glass or alas in jumboland?"

"Wonderlawn's lost us for ever. Alis, alas, she broke the glass! Liddell lokker through the leafery, ours is mistery of pain."
    Well, damn, my plans to turn the whole world into sus are foiled! :lol:
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    A re-telling of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, in the prose style of Finnegan's Wake and framed within its narrative: the live action youtube poop.
    life is already a youtube poop
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    So it might seem in some times and places, or many, or most, but, I've seen evidence to the contrary. 0w0
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

It occurs to me that trying to make Alice in Wonderland nonsensical is a bit like trying to make the ocean wet

Alice in Wonderland makes perfect sense! Just, by its own internal logic, not real world logic.