The All-New Sockpuppet Theater™

edited 2014-04-17 16:07:28 in Roleplay & Games
It's back!

Comments

• Bow before your Queen, lowly mortals! Central Avenue’s eternal 8-year-old. [she/her]
    Yay!

I've been waiting for this moment my whole entire life!
  • Father shall be swallowed by the son, and brother shall be swallowed by brother.
    AW YISS
  • On the Internet, everyone knows you're a dog.
    I've never been one for socks, they smell awful and don't taste very good.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Charlotte said:

Yay!

I've been waiting for this moment my whole entire life!
    have you really

Quip said:

AW YISS

quick question, what separates you from Tre

Cadpig said:

Have you ever eaten tissues? This human has, and knows that dogs love them! (Except I don't like the dirty kind)
  • edited 2014-04-17 17:10:55
    Father shall be swallowed by the son, and brother shall be swallowed by brother.
    Anonus said:

Quip said:

AW YISS

quick question, what separates you from Tre
    At one point, I was a jerkass, but now I'm not

Tre and I debated another name change to something he would enjoy that wouldn't grow grating like I did but I wasn't having that
  • -grumblegrumble-
  • edited 2014-04-17 17:41:43
    On the Internet, everyone knows you're a dog.
    Anonus said:

Cadpig said:

Have you ever eaten tissues? This human has, and knows that dogs love them! (Except I don't like the dirty kind)
    There was a time when Lucky got addicted to them. Used to make Spot go looney...just like half the things in the world. Pretty sure those things still had more nutritional value than most of the junk he likes...

But I've never been one for snot either!
    you still eat from the trash though
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    AWW FUCK YEAH THIS IS MY THREAD

wait, am I the sockpuppet?
  • Or, am I the sockpuppet? :S
  • edited 2014-04-18 02:07:39
    ^^^I'm pretty sure that most of what you eat might as well BE trash...

^You really need to talk to someone about your identity crisis...
  • What are you talking about I don't have an identity crisis
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    I'm the one with the identity crisis, stop being dumb
    Ah, denial. So tragic to witness...
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    What an idiot.
    ...who's the idiot here?
  • Seriously, anyone who thinks I have identity issues is an idiot, plain and simple.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    It's just so obvious that I don't, it's ridiculous.
  • Wait, I thought you that you did have an identity crisis Manly?
  • edited 2014-04-18 02:29:18
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    No that was you
    It's just so hard to resist a good trainwreck...
    I'm bored.

To be blunt: entertain me!
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    *juggles chainsaws*
  • edited 2014-04-21 04:07:22
    too creepy
  • edited 2014-04-20 01:30:29

remind me of why we're supposed to like this character again
  • edited 2014-04-20 06:37:39
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    redacted
  • edited 2014-04-20 06:37:44
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    redacted
  • Ok just letting whoever accepts this that i kno nothing of digimon. That means i'll be debating for Pokemon.

These is how this is going to work;
    1) Which is better?
    2) Pick 2 to battle with
    3) Cant be a leganderay.
    Round 1) Acceptence
    Rounds 2-3) Agruements
    Rounds 4-5) Digimon vs. Pokemon battle.
  • Confusion will be YOUR epitath 
    i accept your battle, having had seen every episode of digimon
  • Thanks for accepting!

Pokemon is better because unlike Digimon, Pokemon is still alive and kicking. They are still making games, and correct me if im wrong, but i believe they still have a tv show on.

For my 2 Pokemon, I choose Blastouse and Sceptile. They are both level 100.

Good luck!
    i think digimon is the best show because even though it did end, it had a ending to a really good story line, whereas pokemon is basically a repetition ever league, and ash doesnt even beat the league, he just goes somewhere else with someone else. not to mention that ash is really in a coma, and the whole story is a representation of his conflicts and emotions. but that isnt specified in the show. and digimon actually did start as a pocket game like tomigchi, but that was before the anime or manga release

now as for my digimon, i shall choose vemon (with azulamons power so he can digi-volve into imperialdramon) and wormmon, but starting at stingmon so he can DNA digivolve with vemon. Im using the digimon from the digimon adventures 1 and 2.
  • edited 2014-04-20 08:47:44
    Yes, Ash never does beat the "league" but each new show is different, and it usually has enter new Pokemon, or new people and events.

Also, we have team rocket, the "villians" that always try to get ash's pikachu.

Pokemon also started as a handheld game, so I don't see the point there.

Good argument, and now I'm off to research ur digimon lol

yes pokemon has different people and pokemon every season, but everything is almost the same. the only difference is that team rocket's attempt get more and more unrealistic, and brock gets more and more horny. Sometimes it will have things like their back story, like how meowth learned how to talk, or why they try so hard to impress ganovi. The story of all the seasons, with the exception of some of the more recent ones, is ash and some other people that he met along the way, go adventure and battle gym leaders, then go somewhere else, learn a lesson, then find another gym leader (and give team rocket a massive dose of electro-therapy). But for Digimon, the story progresses, from digimon adventures 1, where the digichosen train their digimon by defeating several villans, such as devimon, then myotismon, and several others, to get them ready for their next enemy, apocalymon, who almost destroyed the digiworld and merged with the real world. and then in digimon adventures 2, there is another group of digidestened, but they know the origonal ones, and they act as a teacher of the new digidestened and they follow a somewhat same path, but a new villain is introduced, which is another digidestened, that was corrupted by a mysterious creature, that really isnt explained. but the origonal digidestened are like the masters, who lead the group, and help with their battles, giving insight to the second generation. in the end they reveal the digiworld to the real world, the digidestened have children, who too become digidestened, and every child has a digimon partner. but in the 3rd series it all changes and reveals that that was all just a show, and that the government was actually hiding the real digiworld. by now you can tell that there is a progressive story, with a resolution at the ending of each season. but for pokemon, the only resolution is that ash will continue his journey. (i have alot of typos, but im lazy)
  • You have to remember, not only does Pokemon have toys, games, tv, shows, trading cards and a massive fan base, we also have full length movies.

I had to laugh at what you said about Brock, because it's so true.

Now we BATTLE!!!!

Blastiose uses Water Cannon on Vermon, and Sceptile uses Leafblade on Wormmon.

(both these attacks are the best in the games, and even more because my pokemon are level 100)

(also, do digimon have levels? just wondering)
    i just noticed that if i chose patamon while i have the crests and tags, i would win from there (he can just digivolve into Seraphimon and its won from there (he is the closest digimon to god digimons))

no they dont, and even if it is the strongest attacks, its still just a powerful hose and a razor sharp leaf. well wormmon and veemon recover from that pretty quickly, and dna digivolve into Paildramon, and use the power given to them to digivolve into imperialdramon fighter mode. he uses giga crusher, (which is the his strongest attack, that managed to destroy the strongest virus type digimon) its span can attack both at the same time.
  • This "powerful hose and razor sharp leaf" can blast apart rock, dent steel, cut trees in half, and seriosly injure someone.

For my final attack, Blastiose uses HydroPump, and Sceptile uses LeafStorm
    ok, i'll allow it (but they are digimon, and imperialdramon has had diabolimon (in his most powerful form) attack him with his giga blaster (i think thats what its called) which is basicly a giant lazer, multiple times, and still lived.) i use both the d3's to give imperialdramon his ultimate sword, and power boost it using them too. all enemies are now dead. it can kill millions of digimon in one blast. omnimon couldnt even do that. so i think i won here. also, you should have allowed legendary, that would make the battle more interesting (patamon and gatomon (angel digimon, rookie form) against areceres (the god of pokemon, not sure how to spell) and mew 2). also, i feel like i should add that in digimon there is actual danger then in pokemon. pokemon is to childish (even for a kids show) and digimon goes from one side to the other, depending on the season. and digimon are much stronger than any pokemon. even apocylipmon could kill ever single pokemon and trainer, with only his willpower.
    I win