boredom level

edited 2014-04-15 06:33:43 in General

explanation

[spoiler] that's the clear screen for the NG++ of Rogue Legacy. It actually didn't take that long to complete NG++, only about a day. [/spoiler]

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    What does "total children" mean? Are you supposed to reproduce or kidnap kids or what
  • edited 2014-04-15 11:55:18
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Every time you die, your child takes up your mantle. Essentially, it's your number of deaths +1.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    "Your reward is: BABIES."
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    BABBIES
  • Every time you die, your child takes up your mantle. Essentially, it's your number of deaths +1.

This basically.

It's actually +2 I think, since I think the game counts Legendary Knight Johannes (the tutorial character) in there.

The game also gives "dates" for the birth and death of your characters, I'm not sure if those are random or correlated to how long that particular character survived, but the game was well into the 7000s by the time I beat NG++ (it starts in the 1300s I think?).
  • Did "Trevor" ever show up as one of the offspring names?
  •  

Tre said:

Did "Trevor" ever show up as one of the offspring names?

A couple times. I think I only ever took it like twice because most of the time they either had bad traits (nearsighted, which makes part of the screen blurry, for example) or were a class I don't care for.

Of the heaper names I added in I think Miko showed up the most often, I distinctly recall a Miko XII.

• Funny, I actually think I've developed mild nearsightedness...

Still, though. Groovy!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    My own nearsightedness gets worse all the time...
  • If I streamed a playthrough of this game sometime (probably not til summer) starting over from the beginning, and putting in Heaper names, would y'all watch?
  • Yes.

Indeed I would.
  • Tre said:

Yes.

Indeed I would.

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Mostly just out of narcissistic curiosity but sure
  • Am curious about this game, so yes, I would like to see this.  Better that it's a fellow heaper doing it rather than some random person on youtube.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Tre said:

Yes.

Indeed I would.