Cheevos the Movie

edited 2014-04-13 14:53:55 in General
http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/481281587/cheevos-the-movie-bboy360-reaching-100k-gamerscore/

Playboy Bboy360 reaching 100k Cheevos and 55k MySpace friends. What happens when he meets a gamer chick with more gamerscore?

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life

#shitwevealreadyseenanddidntwanttoseeinthefirstplace

Looks like someone has a gamerscore of maybe 150

At best
  • i don't have a gamerscore at all because im not some loser nerdbaby who plays video games all day
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Now I'm thinking about how bizarre it was that the shitty Metro solitaire game I downloaded from the Windows Store demanded I create an Xbox Live account...

i don't have a gamerscore at all because im not some loser nerdbaby who plays video games all day

Daaaaaaaaaaamn son, you gots to get your priorities straight.
  • I can't help but picture this movie as a parody of Blow.

• still wondering wtf a "cheevo" is
  • Tre said:

still wondering wtf a "cheevo" is

a stillborn/forced meme slang term for an achievement

• For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Wait, so they failed to get this movie funded on Kickstarter, so they went to one of Kickstarter's knockoffs and failed to get their funding there, too?

Anyway, it still looks like it would have been the real-life Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff The The Film.
  • Why does cheevo sound like the half-dead lovechild of cheeto and el chavo
    Or at the very least, it promotes shameful behavior.

First off, allow me to say that I love video games. I've grown up playing them, and I wouldn't trade my game experiences for anything in the world. I've sunk tens of thousands of hours into various games across a multitude of genres, and living in the online age has allowed me to share just as many hours with friends and strangers alike. But this website, and many others like it, have essentially destroyed online communities and have turned some of my favorite game's online components into stressful, aggravating competitions to just stay in a game.

Because of this website's members, and by extension the website itself, I am no longer allowed to enjoy online multiplayer in some of my favorite games. If I happen to stumble upon an online match in a game that has a very small player base, there's a certain sense of elation that I feel, and I think to myself, "Finally! After months of waiting, I am finally able to play this game again." But now, chances are high that the one game going on is a boosting session, and I'm either kicked, banned, or teamkilled to the point that I'm forced to leave. Even games that have larger player bases are subject to your selfishness and greed.

Last night, I attempted to play Battlefield: Bad Company, and though it was admittedly very early in the morning (around 4 AM EST), I was still excited to see that there were people playing. Unfortunately for me, the game had been hi-jacked by members of this website, and I was not allowed to participate in the match. Games with seldom-downloaded DLC are often taken over in similar manners.

The behavior of this website's community is both disgusting and appalling, and many of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Your lust for Gamerscore leads you to hold people's paid-for Xbox Live privileges hostage in some of their most favorite games, and yet you continuously infect the player bases of seldom-played video games and have forever perverted any sense of elation I used to feel when playing such games. I am now forced to play in fear of boosters and Achievement hunters who will either brutally force non-boosters out of a game or unlock their Achievements and never play again.

You have forever ruined dozens of online communities, and I have never once seen an ounce of regret from you Gamerscore gluttons. People pay for these games and they pay for their Xbox Live, and yet you jerks persist to deny people access to both of these.

I propose that you attempt to keep boosting sessions private whenever possible, (ie host a private match instead of public) and whenever you do venture forth into the public realm, immediately cease your boosting once "randoms" join the game and allow them to play, or even invite them to boost along with you. Of course, if they refuse, you should still cease your boosting, because the rampant discrimination against and refusal of access to non-boosters not only reflects badly on the individual participating members, but the community and website as a whole.

I urge you to consider other people's feelings when playing and boosting games. There is no justification for ruining people's experiences like this, and to continue such behavior will forever segregate the Xbox Live community and only further the anger and resentment some people already feel toward boosters and people with high gamerscores.
    No matter if you guy/girl or whatever, Cheevos impress people. It's almost like saying 'Well, I got tons of Cheevos. There are tons of people online that are interested and respect me." 

You might be thinking 'Oh that's complete BS, I personally don't care about Cheevos when dating'.
    And yeah, you are probably telling the truth, but it's in your sub-concious.  Sort of like how girls always like the bad guy, but never admit it.

Braggin about your Cheevos sometimes makes you look conceited, but that's a good thing.  It like how celebraties look conceited because they're rolling VIP into clubs and you're stuck in line.

'Brewer' asks 'What happens if you're cheevo talking at a bar, club or party and someone says they have more cheevos that you?'
    Well, hopefully they are just hating and are lying. First look up their score with your cellphone, make sure you have a page bookmarked where you can check. If you catch them in a lie, you look even better.
    If they are telling the truth and have more Cheevos than you, leave. Nothing else you can do. Buy the person a drink and leave, unless you're willing to look 2nd best. If you brought a date, odds are she's going to be impressed with the higher gamer score and ditch you. Get out as soon as you can and go to some other party. 
    I've heard many females that have over 100k complain that they have a limited dating pool because they don't want to date down. This could get very complicated. You might want to have a one night stand with someone of Bboy360's looks, but it's another thing to show up at E3 holding hands with someone that only has 20k Cheevos. I'd try to find something that will make up for the lack of cheevos like being a reality star or something. 
    I've made a equation I'm still working on to help with dating on your level:
    Points = (Cheevos * 2) + youtube views + social media fans(myspace, facebook) + (breakdance skill leve(1-10) * 50,000) 
  • kill living beings
    MetaFour said:

Wait, so they failed to get this movie funded on Kickstarter, so they went to one of Kickstarter's knockoffs and failed to get their funding there, too?

Anyway, it still looks like it would have been the real-life Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff The The Film.

i'm thinking powerup comics, myself
  • edited 2014-04-15 19:44:01

BreakDancer/Model/Gamer; I have over 100k Xbox Cheevos and over 55k MySpace fan, 140k youtube views. I'm very good looking and kick ass at everything I do.

This can't not be a joke.

• kill living beings
    I've heard many females that have over 100k complain that they have a limited dating pool
    because they don't want to date down. This could get very complicated. You might want to have
    a one night stand with someone of Bboy360's looks, but it's another thing to show up at
    E3 holding hands with someone that only has 20k Cheevos. I'd try to find something that will
    make up for the lack of cheevos like being a reality star or something.

Points = (Cheevos * 2) + youtube views + social media fans(myspace, facebook) + (breakdance skill leve(1-10) * 50,000)

• kill living beings
    Hello, I come from your future with important news for the world of cheevos and cheev hunters ("cheevers"): this movie needs a sequel involving having to out-cheeve robots

• Odradek said:

I like that no matter what you're guaranteed at least 50,000 breakdancing points.