Moe moe kawaii desu ka~
  • edited 2014-04-12 12:15:57
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    uguu~
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    well, thanks

but what about Wild Oats
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    It is a brand and Walmart is selling it now.

Like, I have no real opinion on that to give that feels like it's of any value. I mean, they might have been a good brand, but I'm not very fond of that chain, so... eh, it happens, you know?

I shop at Target mostly. They suck significantly less as a corporation overall.
    Wild Oats is significant to me because it was based on Boulder, and it being swallowed by Whole Foods continues the trend of Denver-area-based companies being swallowed and their names disappearing (fellow Boulder-based organic foods chain Sunflower Farmers Market was bought out by Sprouts Farmers Market in 2012 and its locations were renamed to Sprouts, though the Sunflower name lives on as a private label).
    As for Target, despite them also being a non-union chain, I appreciate their knack for aesthetics...
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    They're also significantly less awful to their employees, which is nice, although Wegman's is still better.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I spend a lot of money at Target and Wegmans when I go shopping...it's in large part because the Walmart at Potomac Mills is awful and the one in Dumfries (10 miles away) isn't much better. 
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Target got hacked you know
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Yeah, but I didn't use a credit card there while the breach was in play, so...
  • wells fargo sent me a new debit card because i used the old one at target
  • i read that as

well, fargo[, ND] sent me a new debit card because i used the old one at target