Finally, the perfect video game!

KJIKJI
edited 2013-11-16 17:26:40 in Roleplay & Games
From people who admire the creators of Bubsy 3D for the Play Station One comes..

Don't forget to try the cheat codes!

And check out the other web game by these dudes, Room of 1000 Snakes! Featuring guest appearances from the Verve and also snakes! Be sure to pick up the commemorative photographs afterwards!

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    I understand that you might interpret this thread as some sort of a joke, given my usual posting style. But please, play this game.
  • KJIKJI
    The man was talking in only one side of me, so, sometimes I removed that side of my listening, and he was gone, but the rest was not. Capitalism.
  • really this game is great do not be fooled
  • you have no alternative. the wheels of capitalism will forever grind our bones into dust.
  • this game is better than half-life 2
  • this game is better than half-life 2

fact
  • KJIKJI
    this game is better than half-life 2
    You say this in semi-mocking jest, I assume, but it is legitimately better than most video games. As is Zenith, which is their best game and one of the best things I have ever played. Like, ignore me when I said to play those two games above and play this one. Please.
  • KJIKJI
    It is also a great Twitter app.
  • KJI said:

this game is better than half-life 2
    You say this in semi-mocking jest, I assume, but it is legitimately better than most video games. As is Zenith, which is their best game and one of the best things I have ever played. Like, ignore me when I said to play those two games above and play this one. Please.
    i am 100% serious
  • also holy shit that zenith sondtrack
  • bubsy 3d is one of the few games who dares to ask the question "are games art" and give the answer "no, you dummy.  art lives in art museums.  games don't."
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Zineth looks awesome. :o
    This does too. XD

I just played through this Bubsy game and it was amazing.
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-11-16 23:53:27
    I got to Hell and through the part where you ride through the circles in the coffin before I stopped, mostly out of a bit of a fear of what would happen next because I was in front of children.

However, I will finish it at some point, and if I'm LPing at that point I'll record it.
  • what happens next is very, very silly and appropriate for all ages

it involves demolishing an applebees