Heaper Shangout

edited 2013-08-09 01:46:40 in General
dot com
Tagged:

Comments

• ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    We need to be more Shang than the competition. We need to out-Shang them. Or maybe...............Shangout them.

I like the sound of that.
  • edited 2013-08-09 17:27:43
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Back when we were on Vanilla, I did a search on some registrar website (I don't remember which, but probably Network Solutions) to see if heapershangout.com was available.

It was available, of course--who else would want it?--but the website also helpfully suggested some "related" domain names, like "heaper-shang-out.com" and "heapershangdynasty.com".
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

"heapershangdynasty.com".

We missed a golden opportunity here...
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I feel like that should exist, but there should be NO RULES. Or, the same set of rules that /b/ has on 4chan, which is almost none.
  • Heapershangdynasty Warriors.

Miko already fits right in.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    :D
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Do we get to run around brutally murdering hundred of mooks on our way to fight other officers with weapons of dubious historical accuracy?