Welcome to Vale

Comments

• Day Vale?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The fact that day is considered the "default" in our society is somewhat problematic.

Like, you never hear anybody use terms like "day-vision camera" or "day school" or "day watchman" or "day terrors"

We really need to address these more noctiphobic elements of our society

#FreeNightmareMoon
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I must c9ncur with 9ur dear administrat9r that such persistent im6alances in 9ur 6asic speech are evidence 9f a n9ctiph96ic cultural hegem9ny—a state 9f affairs which I, f9r 9ne, c9nsider highly pr96lematic.

#TW: n9ctiph96ia #language #hegem9nic aph9risms #pr96lematic
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    It's always night, or we wouldn't need light.
  • I must c9ncur with 9ur dear administrat9r that such persistent im6alances in 9ur 6asic speech are evidence 9f a n9ctiph96ic cultural hegem9ny—a state 9f affairs which I, f9r 9ne, c9nsider highly pr96lematic.

#TW: n9ctiph96ia #language #hegem9nic aph9risms #pr96lematic
    ^ Exactly the reaction that I was going for! You win a prize!
    Your prizes is... an unabridged copy of 9n Pr96lematics, ed. K. Vantas, PhD.

You can use it as a weapon of war.
    It is far more effective than Gravity's Rainbow if you want to terminate unwelcome visitors and/or narcs...
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I heard Gravity's Rainbow mentioned
  • Well the reason I said just "Vale" is because the first town in Golden Sun is just named "Vale".