funny exchanges from #trashheap

edited 2013-04-03 02:20:18 in General

This is where you post amusing quotes and exchanges from the #trashheap IRC channel on Esper (a.k.a. the Miniheap). Here's one to start:

<CentralAve> Pinkie Pinkie Pinkie Pinkie Pinkie Pie

* Pyridrym has quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)

* Pyridrym has joined

<GMH> i wonder if that causes Pyridrym to peer

<GMH> Pinkie Pinkie Pinkie Pinkie Pinkie Pie

* Section42L has quit (Remote host closed the connection)

<CentralAve> ok, so apparently too much pinkie pie makes Canadians disconnect

<Pyridrym> :X

<GMH> this is why you should not move to canada.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2013-04-03 02:29:12
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Keep in mind, this is still the Trash Heap, so it's not like this actually makes any more sense in context:

<CentralAve> Let's decide how r4d Latula is
    <CentralAve> +roll 7d7
    <rollermine> CentralAve: (2+3+3+3+4+1+1)=17
    <ponicalica> why 7?
    <Anonus> @g Circle 7 > ponicalica
    <Omnipresence> ponicalica: Google: (1/4) http://www.circle7online.com/ — Fine Outdoor Apparel - Circle Seven Outpost & Provisions - Madison ...: Circle Seven offers the highest quality outdoor clothing, shooting accessories and travel apparel. We carry fine clothing and (+867 more characters)

Made funnier by the fact that it took another two minutes for AU to notice it linked the wrong thing:

<Anonus> oh my god
    <Anonus> @g Circle 7 logo > ponicalica
    <Omnipresence> ponicalica: Google: (1/4) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_7_logo — Circle 7 logo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: The Circle 7 logo is one of the most commonly used television station logos in the United States. Designed in the early 1960s for the ABC (+734 more characters)
    <Anonus> THERE

• <CentralAve> ok, so apparently too much pinkie pie makes Canadians disconnect

<Pyridrym> :X

Scientific proof of this fact.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    <CentralAve> +shuffle Anonus|CentralAve|loves
    <rollermine> CentralAve: CentralAve|loves|Anonus
    <Anonus> rollermine: aww
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    There's a good chance I only find this funny because I'm so tired, but...

[06:42] (@MobileAvenue) Am I lacking in raw magical power?
    [06:43] (@Section42L) well, I'm not sure what you mean by that
    [06:43] (@Section42L) (I know you're being literal, but don't inject your logic into my rant)
    <ProfGator> Hey CA, Louie.
    <ProfGator> What's wrong?
    <CentralAve> i just kinda blew up my parents over something stupid
    <Alicia> Mm…?
    <ProfGator> CentralAve: I get the feeling there's an important word missing in that sentence
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Heh.
  • edited 2013-06-01 06:17:05
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *** AliceTensei left #trashheap (quit: Remote host closed the connection).
    <CentralAvenue> aww now we're aliceless
    <CentralAvenue> ...ok, that was a dumb thing for ME of all people to say
    <CentralAvenue> but you know what i meant
  • edited 2013-06-30 13:32:56
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    [13:28]    StardustReverie    omg it's called rollermine because it rolls dice :o
    [13:28]    StardustReverie    I just realized i
    [13:28]    StardustReverie    *it
    [13:29]    StardustReverie    .roll d50000000000000000000000000000
    [13:29]    feepbot    StardustReverie: object.Exception: Out of bounds. This isn't DBZ, kids.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Justice42 said:

Heh.

I just noticed that she talked about rollermine then used feepbot, lol
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    It makes it even funnier. :)
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    lol I am such a derp sometimes
    (2:54:38 AM) Alicia is now known as AliciaTheSupremeJudge
    (2:54:54 AM) AliciaTheSupremeJudge: I hereby declare you all to be…
    (2:54:57 AM) AliciaTheSupremeJudge: Totally.
    (2:54:59 AM) AliciaTheSupremeJudge: Radical.
    (2:55:04 AM) Section42L: aww yeah
    (2:55:05 AM) Pyridrym: Alright
    (2:55:07 AM) Anonus: Radical Badical
    (2:55:08 AM) AliciaTheSupremeJudge is now known as Alicia
    (2:55:12 AM) Section42L: are we bad enough dudes to rescue the president?
    (2:55:13 AM) SF_Sorrow: yay
    (2:55:20 AM) Pyridrym: lol
    (2:55:22 AM) CentralAve: Objection!
    (2:55:42 AM) CentralAve: Radicals are terrible because they make you rationalize the denominator. Also, the bailiff is a figurine of a pony.
    (2:56:19 AM) CentralAve: And I'm pretty sure the court reporter is just some guy off the street who's trying to steal our stenotype machine
    (2:56:39 AM) Alicia: Do /you/ want to be the pony-bailiff?
    (2:56:45 AM) Nitya: imo fuck rationalizing the denominator
    (2:56:47 AM) Nitya: pointless
    (2:56:55 AM) Alicia: I'll pay you off for that if you don't ruin my proceedings.
  • Technically, I think Rollermine is named after the Rollermine from Half-Life 2.
    This isn't even from the right channel but IT'S STILL CUTE

(3:23:20 AM) buttercupistiny: you guys. William's OMG IT'S A KITTY "AWW" is one of the goofiest noises he makes and I always forget and you guys are MISSING OUT
    (3:23:47 AM) ponicalica: my girlfriend is ridiculous
    (3:29:09 AM) CentralAvenue: you two are adorable, for the record
    (3:30:11 AM) ponicalica: so a lot of people have said
    (3:31:17 AM) CentralAvenue: Well, you know what they say about the 50,000,00 Elvis fans
    (3:31:50 AM) ponicalica: for a second I read that last comma as a dot and wondered why there was a decimal for Elvis fans
    (3:32:11 AM) CentralAvenue: whoops, missed a 0 there >_<
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
    12 medium geosynthetic membranes
    23.55 Elvis fans
    (10:01:16 PM) CentralAve: why does it keep putting "Ghost Busters" as two words
    (10:01:21 PM) CentralAve: this isn't fucking Filmation
    (10:01:22 PM) Section42L: CentralAve: blame Filmation
    (10:01:27 PM) Section42L: CentralAve: HOLY SHIT MINDMELD
    (10:01:28 PM) CentralAve: Section42L: mindlink
    (10:01:35 PM) Section42L: CentralAve: WE JUST DID IT AGAIN.
  • I just noticed that she talked about rollermine then used feepbot, lol

rollermine would have actually done that one, too
  • edited 2013-08-16 01:07:52
    <GMH> you know
    <GMH> you could name your sone adenosine
    <GMH> nickname him aden
    <GMH> with a long a
    <ponicalica> that's worse than "october".  "you could call him toby!"
    <GMH> well if you named him october
    <GMH> and he went onto become a wanted criminal
    <GMH> and he was slightly injured and bleeding
    <GMH> then the officials going after him would be on a hunt for red october
    <ponicalica> GMH: ...wow.
    <Pyridrym> wat
    <AliceTensei> That's even more contrived than a Haven pun.
    <SF_Sorrow> wait wut
    <AliceTensei> I can't tell whether to congratulate you or slap you.
    Did anyone else picture Rat reprimanding Stephan Pastis?
    (6:37:57 PM) CentralAve: It feels like it's been 9 years since I got home from work but really it's only 6:40 PM
    (6:39:37 PM) Haruspex: damn i hate that feeling. the confusion over back taxes alone
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    [22:40] <ProfGator> .imitate Omnipresence
    [22:40] <feepbot> <Omnipresence> Nitya: Wikipedia.tumblr.com] Mario Part 5: Missingno. - YouTube
    [22:41] <ProfGator> >Mario Part 5: Missingno.
    [22:41]  * ProfGator breaks down laughing inexplicably
    Wikipedia.tumblr.com - YouTube