performing abortions with automatic weapons while listening to pirated music at a gay wedding

edited 2012-12-28 04:07:41 in General
thus completing the ritual to summon the 

ULTIMATE 

SHITSTORM

Comments

• Viani said:

That sounds ludicrously awesome. I would so read that book if that was the title.

have you looked into bizarro fiction
  • There is no shitstorm too dense for my blade to slice through.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    This party needs some legalized drugs.
  • I think you need to check your privilege.

Privileges don't exist, they're a fake thing like unicorns, religion, and Gandhi. 
  • 8ut what a8out fairies?

Those are totally real. 

How else would you explain grass? This is basic Occam's Razor shit right here. 
  • Fairies are fakey fakey fake. ::::P

Grass is made 8y elves, which are real. Well, some of them.
  • edited 2012-12-28 09:02:43
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

Elves are a type of fairy. 

Or Fey at least. 

Which are real.

Because they're in D&D, and D&D source-books are source of truth, otherwise they wouldn't have "Source" in the name.

I've confirmed this with various other sources, such as "Chick tracts".

Granted that there is little evidence that Jack Chick exists and therefore by the principles of Occam's Razor we must assume that all his comics are made by various people using a pseudonym. 

Probably elves. 
  • 8ut Tavros' fairies are fakey fakey fake!

Well, I don't think troll fairs that grant magic Pupa Pan flying wishes or whatever are in D&D, so you got me there. 

Anyhow...The United Nations needs to totally repeal the ban on flame throwers for home defense and lawn care.
  • The Untied Nations can fuck with my freedom OVER MY DEAD BODY AND LAWN GNOMES.
    If they ever come for me, I'm gonna challenge their black helicopters with...A POKéMON  BATTLE!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    But what about some white helicopters, hmm

Good thing ABC Inc has its own military and aircraft fleet, which, in addition to every ABC O&O's helicopter (provided they even have ones >_>), includes many more built in the event Disney or Google go haywire and need a nice dose of EXPLOSION to keep 'em on the straight 'n' narrow

(note: I have no intention of actually blowing up Disney or Google)
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    That is offensive to several cultural and religious groups.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^^ Baaaaad images...
  • Nah, we need to get some illegal immigrants in here.
  • Please don't make me get Kankri.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Still, backers are hopeful, noting that a ban on high-capacity magazines -- which have been involved in many of the recent high-profile instances of mass gun violence -- would be a smaller concession for gun-rights advocates than a broader assault weapons ban.

And during each massacre, they inadvertently saved lives (over using regular, easily-purchased, military-grade mags) because they jammed up. Which is all they can really do well and is why no military in the world uses them, but that won't stop politicians from acting like they're making huge strides and saving the world by banning them. 

• Vriska said:

Please don't make me get Kankri.

Nooooo. this thread has more triggers than a gun show. :p
    Tre said:

Vriska said:

COULD WE GET A TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS FIRST, THANKS
  • edited 2012-12-29 23:15:28
    No hesitating, you pulled the trigger, now your story's left behind.
    expecting a trigger warning from a fingerless person is ableist as all fuck

LEGALIZE ASSAULT WEAPONS THAT SHOT METH AND STEM-CELL RESEARCH TO CHANGE SEXUAL ORIENTATION.

Also, legalize marriages to animals and inanimate objects, BUT THAT'S IT.

Those sickos that want to marry hypothetical concepts can go burn in Hell.
  • What about fictional characters?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    titties
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I appreciate the thought

*aborts a fictional character*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

What about fictional characters?
    For some strange reason those are fine, but the factual person must always refer to them as "waifu" otherwise it's the death penalty for them, this is regardless of what the state's law is.
  • Are you implying that Chihaya is my waifu?

You still need to get married in a legally binding ceremony. 

This involved mandatory LSD. 
  • How a8out marrying cele8rities against their will?
    Justice42 said:

Those sickos that want to marry hypothetical concepts can go burn in Hell.
    NO ABSTRACT POLYGAMY? BASTARDS!

Also, all marrying anyone against their will is wrong and amoral.

So celebrities must be properly drugged first.
  • edited 2013-01-01 03:30:20
    performing automatic weddings with abortion weapons while listening to gay pirate music
  • edited 2012-12-31 21:53:00
    Looks like, despite retrying, someone failed to ignore the abortions.
  • OK someone get me Nic Cage and some drugs, we're making this happen.

I'm quite certain I'd be willing to pay money to attend that wedding. 
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    There has to be some way of fitting "Zorro, The Gay Blade" into that mess. XD
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    why did you summon #gamergate
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Anonus said:

But what about some white helicopters, hmm

Good thing ABC Inc has its own military and aircraft fleet, which, in addition to every ABC O&O's helicopter (provided they even have ones >_>), includes many more built in the event Disney or Google go haywire and need a nice dose of EXPLOSION to keep 'em on the straight 'n' narrow

(note: I have no intention of actually blowing up Disney or Google)
    man I'm glad this got bumped because I completely forgot about this gem
  • It's weird to imagine a time when any of these discussions here would cause a shitstorm to be honest
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-11-17 07:15:05
    Tre said:

Vriska said:

2012 Tre officially confirmed an asshole. More at 11.
    I still think that line is pretty funny, to be honest.
  • edited 2014-11-17 09:17:51
    An argument about Israeli vs. Palestinian land rights, as couched in religious beliefs and traditions, conducted by what appear to be little girls of unspecified age drawn in a style commonly seen in anime and manga, accompanied by an external argument over whether such portrayal cheapens the issues as well as tangential argument over whether the term "loli" should be used to describe them and argument over whether some people should be allowed regard them as sexually appealing, or at least voice this opinion.

Said lolis little girls who represent Israel and Palestine in this argument are portrayed alongside other little girls who are purported to represent Russia, Ukraine, four warring factions within Syria (Assad regime, FSA, Daesh/ISIS/ISIL, and the Kurds), Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iran, warring factions within Libya, the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, the military regime in Egypt, Turkey, USA, France, China, Japan, Taiwan, and Tibet.  All of these other little girls are respectively arguing with each other about geopolitical issues as well.  They are frequently heard using various manner of logical fallacies in advocating the country/region/faction they represent.  Some of these arguments cross over to one another -- for example, Russia is arguing two different arguments at once, participating in an argument with the warring factions in Syria and also arguing with Ukraine.  All these arguments soon devolve into slapstick comedy fights, as the internet explodes with taking offense to these portrayals, as well as generating many memes of the characters, and annoying other people with the memes, who themselves take offense and post about it.

These portrayals of political arguments are accompanied by music from pop artists and TV show soundtracks, downloaded without authorization and used without permission.  They are uploaded onto Youtube to see, where millions can view them and also hear the music.  However, they may nevertheless be transformative works.  That said, this does not prevent some people from filing copyright claims against these Youtube uploads.  Some of them are taken down, causing some accounts to get banned.  However, other people reupload them anyway, resulting in an endless game of whack-a-mole.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the United States, an older person who is less well-versed in the ways of the internet finds this, finds their young-adult male family member viewing this, and immediately launches into a tirade about said young-adult family member being interested in kiddy cartoons, being a mooch still living at home, and having his mind rotted by cartoons and the internet.  This is not the first time said young adult has heard this tirade, but the umpteenth time.  Said young adult finally loses it, and they have an intense and physical confrontation, which escalates to the point where the older adult grabs hold of a shotgun and shoots the younger adult.

The younger adult dies en route to the hospital, and the incident triggers an explosive (figuratively) national conversation in which some people discuss the social and economic difficulties faced by young adults, but others turn to demonizing geek culture for producing shut-ins, with various people on the internet mocking the deceased young adult for being a pedophile.  Yet others start rumors that he may have been mentally unstable, according to questionably-sourced stories from tabloid-style papers that allegedly showed his accounts on brony and furry web communities -- which then caused another uproar on the internet.  Still others, familiar with the art style only from knowing of it as originating from Japanese cartoons, begin demonizing the Japanese, and east Asians in general.  And yet still some others raise the gun laws debate again, wherein gun safety advocates, including politicians, champion this cause while gun rights advocates, including politicians, complain endlessly about the government threatening to take away their second-amendment rights.  This eventually results in some persons posting provocative videos on Youtube featuring them shooting effigies of stores like Best Buy and Gamestop as well as President Obama and the female Democratic U.S. senator representing the home state of one of said persons, videos whose comments sections themselves explode with accusations of insanity, counter-accusations some of which involve conspiracy theories claiming that the United Nations and/or Illuminati are slowly taking over the US, and tangential arguments about the labor practices of stores like Best Buy and Gamestop's influence in the videogame industry, as well as a bunch of sexist insults and threats of violence directed at said female U.S. senator.

Seeing as that sexism-themed threats are being directed toward a major female public figure, and seeing the alignment between these cause of pushing back against these threats and the cause of reducing gun violence in general, yet more activists become involved in arguments on social media networks.  Yet more counter-activists also emerge on these same networks.  Familiar events such as internet harassment, airing of dirty laundry, and threats of assault/rape/murder etc. once again rear their ugly heads, and as people compare this to #GamerGate, the argument over #GamerGate itself is co-opted into this larger argument, in fact reintensifying the battle over "gamer culture" and its use of language and socialization practices versus the "censorship" that "SJWs" allegedly advocate, and fanning these flames is the fact that the mainstream media really has now noticeably demonized these "geeky" subcultures.

Religious groups are split over a few conservative groups who are more aligned with the pro-gun stance and many others taking an anti-violence stance, and they, like the rest of society, start talking past each other again, with one side associating guns with freedom and self-reliance and the other associating them with violence and death.  Eventually, an internet atheist clumsily questions the whole purpose of religion altogether, citing the conservative religious groups who are pro-gun in the aftermath of this tragedy, sparking yet another argument over the meaning of religion in modern society, as well as accusations of both being insensitive and having described 'emself as having a "waifu".  (Haruhiism is duly mocked in the process.)

Eventually, one of these small activist consevative religious groups decides to sever their ties and obligations to the rest of the country, and immediately stake their claim on a small patch of federal land, on which they openly conspire to overthrow the U.S. government.  Their decrees include various arch-conservative religious pronouncements, such as mandating circumcision, strong enforcement of traditionalist gender roles, and outlawing of all forms of abortion and birth control, and to enforce this decree they murder a local physician who performs abortions, and loudly and proudly claim credit for this murder.  They also take over a nearby town of a few hundred residents, most of whom flee.  They make a point to oppose the town's fluoridating their water, as they "conquer" it.  Their takeover of a town, in the name of pushing back against what they claim to be the growing influence of Muslims and Sharia law in the rest of the country (who, according to this group, all support ISIS) further inflames tensions, which get even higher as local law enforcement try to dislodge them, followed by federal law enforcement.  Claiming dominion over all the creatures of this Earth, they also murder one local politician who happens to have been advocating for a bill to ban cat declawing.  Tensions are further inflamed as local law enforcement try unsuccessfully to dislodge them, followed by federal law enforcement, which results in a long standoff.  In the meantime, PETA throws a gigantic fuss over this, and internet supporters of this group then threaten terrorism against PETA.

Eventually, Hillary Clinton, as a public figure, is compelled to say something about this...and it doesn't really matter what she says, someone finds fault with it.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Please stop.