Washington, D.C.: A Play In Four Acts

edited 2012-11-18 13:02:21 in General
ACT I:

All my life I adored the theater. I had always wanted to be on stage, bringing to life my most favorite stories...and I had come so close to living the dream, when the monster trucks appeared from nowhere and took over the world.

ACT II COMING SOON
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    OH GOD

NOT MONSTER TRUCKS

those things get TERRIBLE gas mileage

It turns out Big Oil is the villain at the end, doesn't it?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I don't know yet
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You know and you're just not telling~
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    At least it's not Big Science
  • A story that is so very, very old, and yet it is so new. It is the old, old story of love.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

At least it's not Big Science

Big Science is like the literal Deus Ex Machina, with Laurie Anderson in a flaming chariot suspended from the ceiling.
  • At least it's not Big Science

Big Science is like the literal Deus Ex Machina, with Laurie Anderson in a flaming chariot suspended from the ceiling.
    Yes.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    This needs to happen. Get Lou Reed on the phone; I'll bring the kerosene.
  • LWLW
    edited 2012-11-18 22:54:48

Anonus,
    ACT I:

All my life I adored the theater. I had always wanted to be on stage, bringing to life my most favorite stories...and I had come so close to living the dream, when the monster trucks appeared from nowhere and took over the world.

Were these the culprits? They probably were just taking revenge for The Hub not putting them in its lineup.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Not them, no, they're more badass.

The Hub's already got a Cars lookalike in its lineup, they probably don't want more at the moment
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    whenever I think of a Cars ripoff, I think of that brazil production Little Cars
  • Video Brinquedo

LOL