You want to eat at Panda Express?

edited 2012-10-25 00:01:01 in General
Gee sis, I didn't know you where into entry level hipster garbage.
Tagged:

Comments

• I love the fact that Panda Express claims to be "Gourmet Chinese Food".  It would be like a Burger King chain in China calling themselves "Gourmet". It's wrong, WRONG.
  • edited 2012-10-25 12:26:01
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    GOURMET CHINESE FOOD!

• Gourmet American food:

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

The burger looks more appetizing, here. There's a bit too much brown on the Panda Express plate...
  • edited 2012-10-25 12:28:58

mmm looks deeeeeeeeeeeeelish.

both of em.

I like Burger King. Sadly, Panda Express is better than some of out local Chinese restaurants.

Though, several blow it out of the water.

But then again, that's kinda unfair considering one is "Chinese Fast Food". 
  • I miss Chinese take-out in England, it is in my opinion so much better than the majority of American-Chinese take-outs.  I miss sweet and sour chicken that isn't mostly fried batter.  I wonder why that is considering the Chinese population is far greater in America than it is in England.

For whatever reason, Chinese restaurants here where heavily Americanized when they started, and often would have two menus (some still do) one for the American costumers, and one for the Chinese costumers.

Though, this is going away bit by bit as more Americans want an authentic Chinese experience. 

...Like Gourmet Chinese food...

• Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    ^^

Ugh, that does not sound like it is a good thing
  • Panda Express is way too greasy. Yet, people around here seem to love the crap out of it.
  • Never heard of it before today.

Most oriental food makes me ill, so I doubt I'll ever eat at one.

• I had it when we went to Six Flags in Maryland and Georgia this summer. It was pretty good.

They don't have any locations here though. Fine by me, I guess, I'm not clamoring for more or anything since the Chinese here's actually decent.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I've only seen Panda Expresses popping up very recently. I've never had it before, but I'm content with my generic Asian buffet places. There are a surprising number of those scattered around Atlanta.