Eelektross assigns you a Pokemon!

edited 2012-07-26 04:51:18 in General
Alright, so who's first?

I haven't got all day, you know.
Tagged:

Comments

• I know next-to-nothing about Pokemon, so this should be fairly educational for me...
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    *Glares*
  • edited 2012-07-26 06:19:04
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    I guess
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    pick me next! :D
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    What kind of Pokémon are you, how do you do the things you do...
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    bacon
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    MAKE ME A POKEYMAN
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I WANNA BE TEAM ROCKET
  • The sadness will last forever.
    cool
  • I assign myself to Pokemon. When they die.
  • Sure.
  • oooh pokemon I used to play that shit ~all~ the time do me next!
  • Never be with0ut a Hat!
    (2010 self)
    what ab0ut me
  • Fuschaltz:

I dunno man, you always seemed like Banette to me. Maybe it's because you spend too much time with Sadist.

El:

El the Daze. Also, I suppose I find the two of you cute.

Icalasari:

You both like working out and feeling the BURN. Also, Infernape was in DPPt OU and you played on DPPt OU for a while.

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^^ Hey, when did I say I LIKE working out?

I'm bribing myself with jerky to work out

...Although MONKEY! 8D
  • Lumine:

...What did you expect?

Boney:

Seismitoad always gave off Flashman vibes to me.

• edited 2012-07-28 07:31:56
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Also it knows Flamethrower, Psybeam, Bullet Seed, and Zap Cannon because fuck logic.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    makes sense
  • edited 2012-07-28 12:02:02
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Well, those moves fill out the "artillery" part of Octillery, so I can kind of see where they're coming from.

Though it seems weird to me to have Psybeam coming out of a cannon. I think I'm overly focused on the "Psy" part instead of the "beam" part.
  • futureSpacey:

He's not from space, but he's a phantom. So I guess that fits you.

Gator:

...Stop giving me that look!
  • edited 2012-07-28 12:17:43
    Central Avenue:

I think you know why. Go nuts.

(CONGRATS ON THE FIRST LEGENDARY BY THE WAY)

Deathonabun:

I think you mentioned using a Gastrodon or Ferrothorn once? Either way, I see Gastrodon and Ferrothorn as inseparable partners. Sea slug beats tinfoil bush, so there.

Imipolex:

I thought "boob Pokemon" and this immediately popped into my head.

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    You know, I've never actually tried out Swampert before, but I think he looks pretty cool nonetheless.

Also, we now have three Water/Ground Pokémon among our ranks. All we need is Quagsire and Whiscash to complete the set.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

aww yea

• What pokeyman am i i must knooowww
    (2010 self)
    what's my p0kem0n.
  • Patience, guys. I promise I'll get to all of you.
  • Yarrunmace:

I'll explain this when I get to Aliroz. Don't worry, I have my reasons.

dracosketch:

It can learn Draco Meteor through Sketch. I suppose that's all that matters.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I wish to know what kind of Pokémon fits me.
  • Tre:

I cannot stop associating you with Mordecai. Tranquill, incidentally, looks just like Mordecai.

Vriska:

Aside from the obvious, Ariados also seems like a big deal early in the story but turns out to be the exact opposite. Just like the actual Vriska!
    Magmar, hm? I really don't like fire

But its Japanese name is apparently "Buubaa" so HA HA HA HA
  • Aliroz:

Because of your lizard theme.

Now, a while back I chose Charmander for Yarrunmace. This is 'cos I can't stop seeing you and Yarrunmace as inseparable partners. I have a Charmander and a Treecko on my PMD2 file, so there.

Bobby:

You like DW and Celebi plays a Doctor-like role in PMD2. You are also both associated with communities I used to be a part of.
  • Death:

Dusknoir is associated with death and spirits. 

Bitch-Pudding:

Holy shit what the hell ARE wͮͪ̀̈҉̹̤̘̪̤̻̫̖ạ̫̬̠̫̜̞ͬ̀͢͝y̠̦̝̫̳͔̭͊̂͆f͉̪̠̘ͯͩ́r̶̛̤͎̝̖̭̪̈́͊̽̋̌̉̍ͪ͟o̶̧̢̱͚̙̤̳̯ͨ̽̃̇̾̔m̱̞̫̤͈͖̩ͮ̂̄͘͡m̛̮̭͚̟ͤ͆̾́̌̀ͨ͟͠e͇̟̗̲̬͙̬̗ͮ̔̎̄͗̎̒̓̆
    some of those are just skeletons
    They escaped from the Natural History Museum.

FOR BLOOD AND REVENGE
    (2010 self)
    Me and Yarrunmace are inseparable partners and best friends.  :D
  • edited 2012-07-28 23:05:39
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

so why are they teaming up with missingno and other glitches

^you two should totally be in a buddy cop movie, it would be amazing

Why don't you ask Professor Oak and Sabrina? I hear they're helping them out, too.
  • inane:

Once again, Gastrodon and Ferrothorn are inseparable partners in my mind.
    (2010 self)
    PHEUTURE SHPASHEY: Yes it w0uld be amazing.  I c0uldn't stand anyb0dy sh00ting Yarr th0ugh.

We'd ph0ight cr0ime ALM0ND ICE CREAM and miniskirts.
    Yes. Down with almond ice cream and miniskirts.
    (2010 self)
    Yarr hates miniskirts.
    I would consider them in poor taste.