WILD GIANTESS APPEARED!

edited 2012-07-21 22:15:19 in General

...Meep
Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2012-07-21 22:19:04
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    (goes to the beginning of the video)

Wait... does supervillain Brycen have Jynx's cry?

o_O
  • edited 2012-07-21 22:23:17

So lemme get this straight:

In Black'n'White 2 there's this thing where you make movies staring your pokemon that replaces the contests, and this dude dinked with the game to make the props/characters/ect. from the movies show up in the wild?

• holy shit giant robot Tyranitar.
  • edited 2012-07-21 22:29:58
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Apparently, the giant scrap metal smog monster is Dark/Ghost with Wonder Guard. Just what everyone's been putting on their wish lists to Delibird.
  • edited 2012-07-21 22:33:08

Dark/Ghost with Wonder Guard

O_O

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ProfessorGator: There are two Brycen's and Three UFOs

One of the Brycen's and one of the UFOs are basically just Missingno. in another form

All the ones I found neat

I found these two neat and am wondering what their story is

Also, they couldn't be assed to at least give Smeargle2 Smeargle's backsprite? COME ON!
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Ok, if somebody can find hacking tools that allow for one to edit the backsprite, add Pokedex entries, and change movesets and base stats for the Pokestar Studios stuff, I PROMISE to make them all usuable (except the Jynx ones. Those two are staying unusuable)
  • edited 2012-07-21 23:00:19
    That actually brings up something interesting. There's at least 4096 spots for Pokémon data at this point, aren't there? But even in the next generation, there's only going to be about 750 to 800 Pokémon. Stuff like the Pokéwood characters and maybe even unique "boss" enemies could be a neat way to fill up some of the remaining spaces.

The yellow robot reminds me of Nightmare from Metroid Fusion, only he's falling apart instead of melting.
  • edited 2012-07-22 02:04:35
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ Oh god I want there to be some sort of genetic abomination in the next game that has INSANE stats (stats that would put Black/White Kyurem, Arceus, etc. to shame and, if catchable, would be banned from the Ubers tier just due to sheer power) that you HAVE to destroy and is uncatchable (still make a damn backsprite and dex entry though - just in case)

I also want special Pokemon for each of the Gym Leaders, the Champion, and basically every "Boss" Trainer (a Pokemon with higher than average stats/a more optimal stat distribution, able to learn the Signature Move in the case of the Gym Leader even if its species can't, learn moves that would make it harder to deal with for some of the "Boss" trainers, and have a unique sprite (e.g. the cutesy gym leader puts bows on hers and the Pokemon has a more shy animation, the tough guy gym leader's special Pokemon has a visible scar, the Evil Team's leader's main guy has some sort of armour on it or a darker colour scheme, bigger size, rougher appearance, etc., and so on)

Also have things like special event Pokemon ala the Spiky Eared Pichu

Or pull a Pokemon Green/Red/Blue/Yellow and fill them all with Missingno. and M-Block as a sort of Easter Egg