It occurred to me today that I drive exactly like Fluttershy would.

edited 2012-06-08 00:18:36 in General
Think about it! Never going over the speed limit, always stopping completely at stop signs, yielding even when I have the right of way, not turning right on red except when the bigger car behind me won't stop inching up...

Comments

• edited 2012-06-08 00:26:54
    :|
    I want fan art of this.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    giving the state trooper the hoof and not even removing the marlboro from her lips when she tells him to kiss her ass, 
  • Well if you drove like Fluttershy you wouldn't drive.

cuz y'know

horses can't.
  • edited 2012-06-08 00:57:07
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^ That's why I said "like Fluttershy would", silly
  • HASBRO DISAGREES

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Who in their right mind would give Pinkie Pie a driver's license?
  • Who in their right mind would give Pinkie Pie a driver's license?

• edited 2012-06-08 02:20:06
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

I just noticed Dan's car has tracks around it.

Like someone has a shoe on one foot and a bearfoot (like...a bears) on the other.

Maybe Pinkie couldn't decide between which disguise to wear and put them both on.

Also, It's funny to imagine that Fluttershy becomes a completely insane road-rageoholic behind the wheal while Rainbow Dash becomes hyper aware of stuff like the speed she's going, how fast other cars are going, that she might skid if she hits the breaks too fast, etc...

Twilight would insufferably follow all the rules, ALL of them, including proper slow down speeds for rain or other conditions.

Rarity would be constantly distracted with putting make-up on in the car and talking on her cell phone.

Applejack would be a pretty normal driver, except for all the drinking...

Pinkie...well... 

Man, it's like they write themselves...except for they don't know how to put the fucking pony colors on all the flanderized text...
  • edited 2012-06-08 03:15:27
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Applejack would totally have a beat-up old Ford pickup.

Fluttershy would have a tiny little compact car.

Rarity would drive a shiny luxury car with vanity plates.

Rainbow Dash would have a sports car that she thinks is cool but everypony else thinks is a piece of junk.

Twilight would do extensive research before buying a car, and end up with something efficient but totally dorky, like a Toyota Prius.

Pinkie Pie...who knows. For some reason my first thought is the car Homer designed on The Simpsons.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Think about it! Never going over the speed limit, always stopping completely at stop signs
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that how one is supposed to drive?
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    She's a horse.

Why does she need to drive anything?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^ More horsepower.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Same here. Also, I've gotten not only inched up on, but rammed by people who thought I wasn't making a right turn soon enough for them.
  • Think about it! Never going over the speed limit, always stopping completely at stop signs
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that how one is supposed to drive?
    FINALLY AN OPPORTUNITY TO USE CONDESCENDING WONKA

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Also: I was on the way home earlier, going down Minnieville Road near Tacketts Mill, and this motorcycle passed me even though I was already doing 50 in a 45. Most of the time, this is fine, but some people apparently think the speed limit is always 65 on a 4-lane highway if no cops are around. :P
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    The speed limit on my way to work is 45 for the most part, but I'll look like a total slowpoke if I don't do at least 60.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^^^

Are you frustrated ?
  • edited 2012-06-10 03:44:28
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    It's like some sort of douche star collapsed on itself and went all black-hole.